For painting structures, tanks, floors, etc. in all kinds of industries, for protection against spills and splashes of acids, alkalis, solvents and greases. For highly polished or difficult to grip surfaces, it’s advisable to apply an epoxy fixative beforehand.
TWO-COMPONENT EPOXY ENAMEL
A two-component product that when applied forms a hard and tenacious coating, highly resistant to abrasion, chemicals and solvents in general. Due to its high water resistance, it can be used on submerged surfaces.
Indoor and outdoor. Structures, tanks, floors (industry)
4 - 6 hours
10 - 13 m2/l
- This product tends to lose its shine if applied outdoors, though this is of no detriment to its properties.
- It reaches its maximum properties 6 days after its application (20-25ºC).
- For a correct mixing ratio, empty the content of component B into the pot of component A and shake for around 5 minutes. Do not make partial mixtures – the properties of the product can be varied and affect its properties (hardness, drying, etc.).
- If you need to add a solvent on application, always do so after the previous mixture has been made.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion and contact with skin and eyes.
- If applied using a gun, do so in ventilated rooms and use adequate respiratory protection for organic vapours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Flammable. Avoid heat sources. For more information, see the safety information sheet.