For the waterproofing of concrete tanks, internal protection of containers holding fuels, alkali products, dilute acids, etc. Especially for floors where high chemical or mechanical resistance is required.
SPECIAL SOLVENT-FREE TWO-COMPONENT EPOXY ENAMEL
Solvent-free two-component epoxy coating. It can be applied to high coating thicknesses in a single layer using suitable application equipment. It’s easy to apply and has great levelling. Of exceptional hardness and tenacity, very resistant to abrasion and chemicals.
Indoor and outdoor. Structures, tanks, floors (industry)
6 - 8 m2/l
- Solvent-free product.
- The curing process depends heavily on the temperature (it’s done very slowly with low temperatures).
- It reaches its maximum properties 6 days after its application (20-25%).
- For a correct mixing ratio, empty the content of component B into the pot of component A and shake for 5 minutes. Do not make partial mixtures – the properties of the product can be varied and affect its properties (hardness, drying, etc.).
- Once its components have been mixed, apply the paint over the useful life of the mixture (approx. 35-70 minutes, depending on the temperature). U398
- On non-porous surfaces, it’s best to apply a coat of epoxy fixative beforehand to promote adhesion.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion and contact with skin and eyes.
- If applied using a gun, do so in ventilated rooms and use adequate respiratory protection for organic vapours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Flammable. Avoid heat sources.
- For more information, see the safety information sheet.