Especially for floors where high chemical or mechanical resistance is required, in addition to eliminating possible surface defects (scratches, small potholes, etc.). It forms a coating that’s perfect for areas for unloading goods, forklift transits, chemical handling areas, etc.
SPECIAL SOLVENT-FREE SELF-LEVELLING EPOXY
Solvent-free two-component epoxy coating. Designed to be applied to high coating thicknesses in a single layer using wool or spatula. Highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals. Its great levelling power allows them to be applied on uneven floors, resulting in a perfect surface; a new surface is obtained that is perfectly smooth, tenacious, of great mechanical resistance, and highly resistant to the attack of chemicals.
Indoor and outdoor. Floors, loading and unloading areas, forklift routes, chemical product handling areas
0,5 - 0,6 m2/l
- Solvent-free product
- The curing process depends especially on the temperature (it’s done very slowly with low temperatures).
- It reaches its maximum properties 6 days after its application (20-25%).
- For a correct mixing ratio, empty the content of component B into the pot of component A and shake for 5 minutes. Do not make partial mixtures – the properties of the product can be varied and affect its properties (hardness, drying, etc.).
- Once the two components have been mixed, apply the paint over the useful life of the mixture (approx. 35 minutes).
- On non-porous surfaces, it’s best to apply a coat of epoxy fixative beforehand to promote adhesion.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion and contact with skin and eyes.
- If applied using a gun, do so in ventilated rooms and use adequate respiratory protection for organic vapours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Flammable. Avoid heat sources.
- For more information, see the safety information sheet.