As a primer for new construction, on steel surfaces, industrial machinery, etc., where the speed of drying is of paramount importance. Also on old construction once clean of dust, grease, rust residue, etc. In this second case, it’s convenient to do a compatibility test with the old paint by applying the primer on it and checking if it attacks it.
FAST DRYING PRIMER
Anti-corrosion primer formulated with modified alkyd resins and special fast-drying and high-adhesion anti-corrosion pigments that do not contain lead or chromates. Good adhesion to the substrate and repainting as well as quick drying.
Indoor and outdoor. Steel, industrial machinery facilities
20 - 30 minutes
10 - 13 m2/l
For best results, it is essential to clean the metal surface on which it will be applied completely, eliminating traces of previous paints, greases, rust traces, etc.
- It does not contain lead or chromates.
- Avoid inhalation, ingestion and contact with skin and eyes.
- If applied using a gun, do so in ventilated rooms and use C174 protection for organic vapours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Flammable. Avoid heat sources.
- For more information, see the safety information sheet.